Kim specialises in corporate law and bankruptcy law. She advises and guides entrepreneurs in the purchase or sale of their business. Kim also has experience in seizure and execution practices. In addition, she is regularly appointed curator in bankruptcies. She also focuses on directors’ liability issues. Kim assists organisations challenges with their refinancing and restructuring.
- 2020: Specialisation programme ‘Financial Economics for Insolvency Lawyers’, Erasmus University Rotterdam
- 2018: Specialisation programme ‘Insolvency law’, INSOLAD/Grotius (cum laude)
- 2016: Specialisation programme ‘Insolvency law for curators’, CPO (cum laude)
- Member of the Dutch Insolvency Lawyers Association (INSOLAD) (2018 – present)
- Secretary JCI de Betuwe (2017)
- Treasurer May CvA Foundation 2015 (the organisation of the JCI May CvA in 2015)
Editorial board member INS Updates on Insolvency Law