Jeroen Rouers is an associate partner at De Advocaten van Van Riet. Jeroen has been a practicing lawyer since 2009 and specialises in corporate law and insolvency law. Jeroen litigates for, advises and assists shareholders and directors and their companies in the field of commercial disputes, contracts, liability issues and has extensive experience in seizure and execution practices. As Jeroen has frequently litigated and advised financial institutions (banks), he is also well-versed in financing and securities regulations. The court regularly appoints Jeroen as curator in bankruptcies. He is decisive and pragmatic.
With the knowledge and experience he has gained, Jeroen often helps companies facing challenging situations with legal advice on the restructuring and relaunch of the company.
- 2018: Specialisation programme ‘Financial Economics for Insolvency Lawyers’, Erasmus University Rotterdam
- 2017: Specialisation programme ‘Tackling bankruptcy fraud’, Knowledge Platform for Bankruptcy Fraud
- 2016: Specialisation programme ‘Insolvency Law’, INSOLAD/Grotius Academy
- 2009: Master Dutch Law, University of Maastricht
- Member of the INSOLAD Association of Insolvency Lawyers
- Member of INSOL Europe
- Member of the Knowledge Platform for Bankruptcy Fraud
- DTA Nederland – Dutch Turnaround Association (knowledge network for restructuring professionals)
- Member of the Dutch Restructuring Association