Dennis Reijnders is a partner and solicitor at Van Riet Advocaten. He advises, litigates and lectures on the civil law aspects of real estate. He specialises in apartment law, business premises tenancy law and healthcare real estate. Dennis approaches work in a purposeful manner, typified by calm and oversight. Dennis successfully completed the Grotius real estate specialist study programme in 2015.
- Editor of VvERecht.nl (2011 – the present time)
- Lecturer at the Real Estate Business School (2017 – the present time)
- Confidential Advisor for the Netherlands Bar Association, Central Netherlands district (2016 – the present time)
- Director of Stichting VvERecht (2011 – the present time)
- Member of the WonenenZorg.nl editorial board (2016 – the present time)
- Board member of the Vereniging De Jonge Balie Utrecht (2010 – 2012)