Anne Koopman is a passionate lawyer, specialised in labour law. With tenacity, she advises and litigates on reorganisations, collective and individual dismissals and personnel policy. She is proactive, highly analytical and pragmatic. She never loses sight of the interests of her clients when handling her cases and determining the right strategy.
Anne has been working with De Advocaten van Van Riet since 2017. Prior to that, she worked for 6 years at a renowned niche firm in employment law. In 2018, Anne successfully completed the specialisation programme in Employment Law at Grotius Academy.
- Board member of the Young Bar Association of Central Netherlands (2014 – 2016)
- Member of the Young Employment Lawyers Association (VJAA)
- Member of the Dutch Association for Labour Law (VvA)
- Member of the Dutch Association of Employment Lawyers of Central Netherlands (VAAMN)
- Member of the Dutch Association of Employment Lawyers of the Netherlands (VAAN)